Things Afroman Taught Me This Morning

I learned some really valuable lessons this morning, and they came from such an unexpected source. Afroman informed me of things that I always thought weren't done because people were deadbeats but this whole time people weren't doing the following because they got high:

1. clean your room (I thought this was because your ass was lazy and a slob)
2. didn't go to class (it wasn't because you were hungover you were high)
3. didn't go to work (which leads to firing which leads to selling dope kids)
4. prevent you from important court hearings (cause court is stressful and getting high isn't)
5. not running from the cops (this confuses me as getting high doesn't encourage running)
6. licking... well you know (come on)
7. paying for your car (because your spending money on getting high)

Now hear me out folks. People sing this song as this pro getting high anthem. While I was listening this morning I'm pretty sure that this song isn't a pro high song. At least in lyrics but those who listen to it and I even believe those singing it believe it to be. This confuses me because they're the ones who wrote. I guess they forgot because they got high.

No comments:

Post a Comment