A Second Try At A Post

I wrote a long, good post for today's song and then the site deleted as I went to publish it. Pissed off doesn't even begin describe how I feel. Actually I don't feel like trying to recreate it at all. So allow me to give you the song and some highlights of what I originally wrote before the crushing non-publishing.



1. I love Patrick Stump's voice.

2. I hate Pete Wentz. He's not a lead singer, he's a bass player. Shut up and play bass. On top of that I don't think the internet needs anymore pictures of your junk.

3. What A Catch Donnie is like a Fall Out Boy swan song.

4. I love how this song pulls in the choruses from the majority of Fall Out Boy singles (like Dance, Dance and Arms RaceI)

5. I thought Patrick Stump's solo album was "eh". Should have been much better.

6. I hate the song titles that Fall Out Boy gives their songs. They usually have nothing to do with the song, and just comes across as an attempt to sound clever. Just give the song a normal name, play it, and shut the hell up.

7. Patrick Stump's voice sounds incredible here. I can't believe this man is able to hit these types of notes. Also why is he allowing Pete Wentz to act like a front man. GO AWAY PETE WENTZ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment