Christmas in July

There is something seriously disconcerting about Christmas music playing outside of the December window. It seems unnatural and mutant like. Once O Holy Night started playing my first instinct was to laugh... then I started to think how many crazy people in the world are currently listening to Christmas music because their nuts? I don't know if I could trust or friend a person who does such crazy things.

A month a go I chose to listen to Elvis's Blue Christmas because I was in a Elvis mood and I was just curious to what it would be like to listen to a Christmas song out of season. It was enjoyable but out of place. This was different though. Christmas music is important but maybe it should be removed from the ipod until Christmas season. Things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment