The Wolf

There's not a whole lot to be said about today's song. It's short and haunting. Truth be told since I've been reading the Song Of Ice and Fire series (Game of Thrones books for those of you who don't know) it made me think of the Stark family. For those of you who haven't read the books I highly recommend them! I just started the third one last night as a matter of fact and I'm addicted. I can't believe that these books have existed for so long without my knowledge! They're incredible, the characterization is amazing and the story itself is dark and filled with swerves. Other then that there's not a lot to say about it Eddie Vedder's Wolf.



The more important issue today is my sister is getting married! I think that trumps the song of the day today. It would have been kind of cool if the shuffle selected their wedding song (Big Me from the Foo Fighters Skin and Bones live acoustic record. But it didn't so I gave it a plug just now.

So today I shall keep it brief. Congrats to my sister and my soon to be brother in-law Paul. Going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment