How To Create A Funk Super Hero




What I learned this morning listening to Lenny Kravitz's Super Soul Fighter...The ingredients that are needed to create a funk super hero.

1. He needs to know how to fly- I think this goes without saying. If you're going to be a funk super hero flying is a must. Especially if you can fly out to space. Awesome.

2. Spreading Super Love Vibrations Is A Good Thing- You would think that this would be something dirty and unwanted, but quite the contrary. Spreading Super Love Vibrations is just our funk super heroes way of saying he loves us in hopes that it becomes a contagious act.

3. The Lord of the Wasteland Is an Asshole- For some reason this guy doesn't want us to be free. I boo this "Lord of the Wasteland". Thank goodness for Super Soul Fighter.

4. Spreading Funk Throughout the Nations Is Actually A Super Power- Who would have thought? I want to meet this Super Soul Fighter and shake his hand, he sounds like a badass if you ask me.

5. He's Coming- I'm not entirely sure when but Lenny Kravitz kept saying "yeah he's coming" over and over again so I"m under the impression that our Funk Hero shall be arriving shortly. Good thing because I could totally go for some super love vibrations.

(I love how Lenny Kravitz likes to mix a little funk in on his records. This song had me settling in a nice groove this morning. A little repetitive yes but so what? It's funk and it's fun. You can just tell that there was a good time in the studio while this was recording. That translates well to my lobes. Oh, does anyone else hear a little bit of Rollercoaster Of Love  in this? I could swear it's some where in this funk super hero jam.)

No comments:

Post a Comment