Ugh



Alright so there was a short period of time (maybe a summer) where I listened to the soundtrack to Crazy Beautiful a whole lot. During this same summer I found that I really enjoyed the movie and at the time could really relate to it (I was in a weird relationship and kind of understood the character in the movie a bit because I was kind of dating said character in real life). This all translated into me listening to the Crazy Beautiful soundtrack for a whole summer. So when it came time to put music on my ipod of course I would include it on there. I had listened to it so much it seemed like the right move.

Well I'm here to explain to tell you... not so much. As soon as this song started I got that feeling in my stomach where I was like "oh dear god this time period?" and quickly had no interest in fully listening to the song (for those interested yes this does relate to Counting Crows relationship). I don't see it as an epic loss losing my connection with the Crazy Beautiful soundtrack and I haven't seen the movie in years (although I imagine the same thing would kind of happen here).

So take this song as it is... and forgive.

Five Songs I Can't Live Without (At Least Right Now)
1. Delicate Few --> Water Dance- O.A.R.
2. Light Up Ya Lighters- Michael Franti and Spearhead
3. To Be Young (is To Be Sad Is To Be High)- Ryan Adams
4. Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
5. Bruised- Jack's Mannequin

No comments:

Post a Comment