A Response From My Ipod



Dear Kevin-

As you can see from today's song choice I took your suggestion of "no more rap" into consideration. After much thought I decided that in the best interest of today that I would indeed give you a non-rap song. But please allow me to explain something to you.

Without me and my random choices this project, this little "blog" is nothing. You are nothing without me. There is nothing to write about until I select the song. Do not think for one second that you can order me around to choose music to your liking. If I happen to be in a rap mood this week then I'm going to play rap music. Deal with it! You have multiple playlists to listen to what you want, the Shuffle is for me.

Your audacity in thinking that you can control me or the choices I make is ridiculous and insulting. Maybe tomorrow I want select anything...then where will you be.

Yours,

Your ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment