Last Call with a Dash of Lil Jon



Outkast, Outkast, Outkast... Would I say I'm the world's biggest Outkast fan? No not even close. But I do enjoy enough of their material to call myself a big enough fan. Plus I got to see them at the Area 1 festival a couple of years back and their set killed it. But if I'm being honest with you Shufflers I'm more of an Andre 300 fan then a Big Boi fan. I love the bizarreness of Dre, plus the man straight up kills it when he's on the mic. For further proof please listen to B.O.B. and tell me this man isn't one of the greatest rappers a live.

Last Call is a fun little track. There's nothing really memorable here but it's fun to listen to and Lil Jon is used in the perfect amount so there is no flashbacks to songs that have dances about skeeting in them. Yay for the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment