I Like This Despite the Fact It's On the Twilight Soundtrack



I am in no way shape or form a Twilight fan. Actually I pretty much hate everything it stands for. Vampires that glitter in the sun?! Are you out of your freakin' mind?! I digress.

I heard this song off of Shea's ipod one day and really love the dark tones of it. I don't know much else by Florence + the Machine other then this song. I have sampled some of the stuff on itunes but none of it has really registered with me. I'm not going to lose sleep over this.

It does bother me that the Twilight soundtracks seem to boast pretty good artists and songs. It's like shouldn't some of these bands know better then to associate themselves with this garbage? Yes I'm looking at you Muse.

This song is dark and dreary and moody and that's all I've got to say about that.

(Side Note: I just want to clarify, Shea is not a Twilight fan either. She read the first book which she thought was "okay" and the second which she called "socially irresponsible". I just wanted to clear this up in case I painted a picture of Shea being a Twilight fan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment