Correction and LOST Music

Even before I hit shuffle this morning I had a problem. Yesterday when I posted my Five Songs I Can't Live Without (At Least Not Yet) I pretty much lied. To be honest only two of those songs actually belong there and for some reason I just scrapped together three other songs together to make the list. This feeling sat with me for most of my car ride and then I listened to one of these falsely promoted songs, and I knew... I had lied to you all. So now please allow me to give you my actual Five Songs I Can't Live Without (At Least Not Yet)

1. Irish Rose- O.A.R.
2. Mr. Moon (live)- O.A.R.
3. Black Thumbnail- Kings of Leon
4. Get Some- Lykke Li
5. Coming Up Easy- Paolo Nutini



A LOST song is usually ideal but this morning I wasn't feeling it. It could be because I spent the majority of the morning trying to figure if I was cranky or not (results are still inconclusive). When the song started I was kind of indifferent. I wouldn't choose it for my We Have To Go Back playlist (otherwise known as my LOST score playlist), and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what scene this song plays during (for those of you who want to know click here http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Swinging_Bendulum ). I had a feeling it had to do with the Lamp Post station but I couldn't pin point it.

My ipod was in a "Kevin's Favorite TV Shows" mood because the song that played after this was from Fringe. My ipod knows me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment