Vegas End Into Foo Awesome

Leaving Las Vegas today and heading back to New York only to head down to New Jersey to see the Foo Fighters at the Izod Center. Oh and it's my birthday. Yeah so I'm pretty pumped right now. So when I hit shuffle on my ipod I was hoping for something Foo or something awesome. I didn't get Foo and I didn't get awesome but I got something that wasn't terrible.



 I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I'm a pretty big David Cook fan. The stuff he did on American Idol was outstanding (well for the most part), and was enough to make me a fan (by fan I mean someone who downloaded his American Idol singles almost weekly). Then there is this song. Here's the thing here. I can't fault David Cook too much here. This song was written for the competition and it's pretty cheesy. It sounds like something that would be used for an 80's teen movie montage or something. But to Cook's credit he does his best with it and makes it listenable. Further proof of why he should have won American Idol that year. Taking crap songs and making them sound listenable.

But enough of David Cook… bring on the Foo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment