Vegas Day 2

Vegas Day 3- Oh dear God waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many gin and tonics last night. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many.  Things I've learned thus far

1. I play the slots better when listening to Pearl Jam… not so much with Foster the People.
2. It's fun to speak to people with Foo Fighters tattoos
3. Football at 10 a.m. is pretty fun
4. A Giants victory over the Eagles can cure most hangovers (especially when money is won for said Giants fan)



Keeping it brief today but I love the whole Europe '72 album. This exactly the sound I was looking for after last night (Shea had a lounge singer sing happy birthday to me… it was awesome). Very mellow. Very chill. 

Five Songs I Can't Live Without (At Least This Week)
1. Release (live)- Pearl Jam
2. Better Off- Foo Fighters
3. I Follow Rivers- Lykke L
i4. The Mall and Misery- Broken Bells
5. Walk With Me- Pearl Jam w/ Neil Young

No comments:

Post a Comment