Vegas Day 1

Vegas Day 2- Day one of Vegas was a success. I hit shuffle early on in the day today because there was lots to do (slots, booze, food, pool, ect.).



The version that played on my ipod came from a show in 20__ and was the end of the tour. I've always really enjoyed this show. The band plays with a lot of energy (the version of About Mr. Brown from this show is one of my favorites) and you can hear the strain in Marc's voice. It's clear that it's been a long tour but this was when O.A.R. didn't disappoint.

Hey Girl is one of the songs you can tell the band is most proud of (case in point it has shown up on three studio albums and two live albums) so the band takes a lot of pride in perfecting it. The closest they've come to capturing the live feel of the song is on the In Between Then and Now album. Hey Girl was always destined to be a song that needed to heard live. I'm sorry I couldn't find the exact version but this one should hold you over. Feel free to sing-a-long.

No comments:

Post a Comment